maryann

Chapter by Chapter

A mostly Young Adult book review blog run by a mother and daughter team.

Dream of You by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Dream Of You: A Wait For You Novella - Jennifer L. Armentrout

I’m going to declare something right now… Colton Anders is my new book boyfriend.  He’s perfect in every way!  He is what all guys should strive to be.  He is (in a word) perfection.  Oh Jennifer L. Armentrout.  How do you keep coming up with these amazing male leads that readers just can’t resist?  SERIOUSLY!

After witnessing a murder, Abby Erickson’s world is turned upside down.  Not only does she have to fear for her life, looking over her shoulder for a murderer who knows that she saw him do the crime, but a blast from her past named Colton Anders is on the case.

After having lost her husband four years ago, Abby threw herself into her work rather.  So imagine her surprise when someone she had a crush on in high school appears to have some feelings for her!  Not only is Colton able to protect her from the dangers of the crime she witnessed, but he is also able to help Abby find someone she lost a long time ago…herself.

Even though Dream of You by Jennifer L. Armentrout is a short novella from her Wait for You series, it is every bit as amazing as the full length novels.  Is there anything that this woman writes that I won’t love?  I highly doubt that.

The writing is exactly what you would expect from a Jennifer L. Armentrout book…unputdownable.  The characters came to life and not a moment passes by where you want to put the book down.  I lived and breathed this book.  I seriously CANNOT get enough of Colton!  I’m telling you guys, read this book and your will see just how amazing this man is.

I loved that so many of the characters from the other books in the series made appearances in this book.  And not only that, but because Abby was an editor, there were some actual ACTUAL authors being name dropped.  LOVE!

Did I wish it were longer?  Of course!  But in all honesty, Dream of You by Jennifer L. Armentrout was perfect just the way it is.  Also, I feel like I’m saying “perfect” a lot.  Well, that’s probs because this book is!

Fans of Jennifer L. Armentrout’s Wait for You series will devour this book in  matter of hours.  Meet your next book boyfriend people!  I will be in utter shock if you don’t fall head over heels in lurve with Colton!

Source: http://www.chapter-by-chapter.com/blog-tour-dream-of-you-by-jennifer-l-armentrout-review